Donate any amount you can, it is all gratefully received. To give an idea of where the money is spent, £11 covers the cost of a Birth, Marriage or Death certificate from the GRO. £150 covers an annual genealogy site subscription.
PLEASE Register your support with YourFund Surrey by clicking here then on the AGREE button (bottom right of YourFund page)
Subscribe to our mailing list
Do you shop at Amazon?
By acknowledging us as your favoured charity, every purchase you make through Amazon smile gives us a donation at NO extra cost to you. Click here to support our organisation through Amazon. https://smile.amazon.co.uk/ch/1190518-0
If you think you could help us with any of our research, please contact us.
Some of the other things we are looking for, that would help us tell as complete a story of the burials and cemetery as possible are:
- Provide any Photos/plans of the cemetery from any era (please provide permission to use at same time).
- Do you visit the archives? Help us by adding required records to your list and photographing them.
- Any documents about the cemetery or its residents.
- Memories of the cemetery, especially from people that worked there as grave diggers or ground maintenance.
- Memories or Photos of people that are buried there.
- Copies of Birth, Marriage, Death certificates for the burials.
We have all the grave numbers, but nobody has yet been able to come up with a valid layout of the cemetery, showing which grave numbers are where and how graves were laid out either side of the central path.